PVD R3 Slalom Truck
These are the most advanced and tunable skate trucks ever made. They are NOT built to grind, but to race. The were designed during the 2001-2 racing seasons with the help of professional riders, Terrence Kirby & John Gilmore. Without their input, these would not have the legendary performance that they are known for.
- 8mm precision titanium axles.
- Single parameter adjustment of ride height, steering angle, wheel base, and width.
- 3.000" of wheelbase adjustment per truck, per drilling (new or old pattern)
- Steering angle choices between 0 and 60 degrees with open source patterns for any angle.
- Custom made single block high rebound elastomer steering spring/damping in 5 harnesses.
- Adjustable turn limit screws to prevent any possibility of wheel bite.
- More possible tilt than any other truck ever made.
- Opens board shape designs by moving axles independent of drilling
Simply, The best ever made.