PVD 2009 Summer MTB
This is the Doppelgänger Trailbike. It's very similar to the 2008 Winter MTB, but with some subtle refinements and an ISCG05 mount
Similar to(but with 419mm Chainstays):
- Down Tube - OXPLAT09 DT, 1.375
- Top Tube - Dedacciai SXTT 7/4/7, 1.125
- Seat Tube - NOVA External Butt Seat Tube (CMST_460), 28.6/30.0 X 460
- Chain Stay, Non-Drive - Dedacciai COM12.5 MTB 24mm Chainstay (PN# Check), 410mm, 16/30 OVAL, 12 Degree bend, Modified PVD bend.
- Chain Stay, Drive - Dedacciai COM12.5 Road 24mm Chainstay (CXCS_OVST_410), 410mm, 16/30 OVAL, Straight, PVD Bend.
- Seat Stays - Dedacciai AMSS_16ST .7, 16mm to 10.5mm, 560mm, 0.7mm wall (PVD S-Bend)
- Bottom Bracket - PVD Hollowtech II Shell, MTB, 92mm wide x 1.75" Ø. CNC Machined
- Dropouts - PVD Designed IF Dropouts
- Braze-ons - Pacenti Hydro
- DM Front Derailure Boss - PVD Machined
- Headtube - PVD Design, CNC Machined cups
- ISCG05 Mount/Tab - PVD Design, Laser cut.
RAL # 4007, Purple Violet.
I use Poly Engineering in Richmond for my powder (http://www.polypowdercoating.com/). They rule. Their prices are great, they know what they are doing, they are local, and for this bike they turned around in less than 4 hours with no special request. They are definately looking for more work. Tell them that Pete sent you.
- Fox Vanilla 140 RLC QR15 Fork
- Shimano SLX cranks & deraillures
- 24 tooth granny gear replacing 22 tooth for perfect shifting patterns
- Shimano Deore XT Brakes, pedals, cassette (11-32), and shiters
- XTR Press fit BB
- Shimano Dura-ace 10spd chain
- Salsa 25 Degree x 90mm stem
- Cane Creek IS headset
- Easton EC90 0mm offset seatpost
- WTB Devo saddle
- Kenda Nevegal 2.35 UST DTC tires
- Shimano XTR Rear Hub on Mavic 819 rims, DT 1.8/1.6/1.8 spokes, Alloy nipples, 32 hole 3 cross
- DT Swiss 240 QR15 Front Hub on Mavic 819 rims, DT 1.8/1.6/1.8 spokes, Alloy nipples, 32 hole 3 cross
- Shimano XTR Rotors. 180mm front, 140mm rear
- Chromag Fubar, DH Straight handlebar
- ODI Lock-on grips, Rouge
- Chromag Seat QR, 30.0mm
Full bike set up for trailriding:
- ?? lbs with Fox Vanilla RLC QR15 and 15mm front axle
Tire clearance for 2.5" tires with 16.5" chainstays.