PVD Bird of Prey
This is a highly custom road bike aimed at a very specific fit.
Named after the Romulan Bird of Prey and the Klingon Bird of Prey starships.
- Down Tube - True Temper HOXPLAT09
- Top Tube - True Temper HOXPLAT04
- Seat Tube - Nova CMST 520, External Butt Seat Tube, 28.6/30.0 X 520 
- Seat Stay - True Temper HOXRCXSS
- Chain Stays,- Dedacciai COM12.5 (Zero Uno) (CXCS) Road 24mm Chainstay, 16/30 OVAL, Straight, 
- Bottom Bracket - PVD Hollowtech II Shell, Road, 86.5mm wide x 1.75" Ø
- Dropouts - 58 deg. Paragon Road
- Braze-ons - Paragon
PVD Integrated Stem
- Easton EC90 SLX Integrated Curved fork.
- 365±1mm AC
- 43mm Offset
- 300mm Steerer (Cut to 220mm)
- Tech Bulletin
- Installation Instructions
- 7900 Dura-Ace 10 speed: Brakes and gears
- 7800 Dura-Ace 10 speed: Cranks and hubs
- 6700 Ultegra 10 speed: 11-28 Cassette.
- Front Wheel - 28 hole Dura-ace, 2 cross, DT R1.1 Rim
- Rear Wheel - 28 hole Dura-ace, 2 cross ND, 3 cross D, DT R1.1 Rim
- Seatpost - Easton EC90 Zero Offset, 27.2mm
- Saddle - WTB Devo
- Handlebar - FSA K-Wing Ergo, 31.8mm, 42cm x 145 drop x 90 reach
- Bar Tape - Fi'zi:k Microtex Synthetic, Black
- Headset - Cane Creek 110 IS
- Pedals - Shimano PD-A520
- Post Clamp - Salsa Lip-Lock, 30.0
Stem - 230.5 Grams. Heavy, but it looks soo good! I can't wait to make an aluminum version.
Frame - 3.12 lbs. Not the lightest I could do, but this is an OS frame and is quite stiff.
Bike - 18.05 lbs. It's not a race bike. It rides great, looks great, and I love it. A lighter stem would really help it. The clunky commuting pedals really weigh it down as well.